The 2.8 release of SyncSketch further smooths out the user experience by improving responsiveness and adding support for variations in 3D and video file imports.
- Improved comment selection between offline and online users, making for a less jumpy experience in the comments panel
- The Project Overview's space-bar quick-preview view no longer requires a page refresh to see updated thumbnails.
- Added thumbnails to PDF report downloads for general comments made on single images in a review
- Performance optimizations for how 3D viewer scenes get saved
- Movies with audio that does not start on the first frame (i.e. Maya playblasts) are now supported; audio scrubbing and playback are now synchronized correctly to the video
- Fixed an issue that could cause Collada 3D imports to fail
- Fixed an issue where the dialog inviting users to join a sync session in progress was not showing up anymore
- Fixed stuttering playback when viewing the same video twice, side-by-side, using compare mode
- In the 3D viewer, fixed syncing issues relating to when a synced user unexpectedly disconnects from a session or navigates to another tab in their browser
- Fixed alignment of labels for minimum brush size and opacity level in the custom brushes panel
- Addressed a permissions issue for API Script users, where users with a workspace scope set had issues updating or accessing project data